Event Manager, Londons Leading Event Company, London
We are proud to be recruiting for our prestigious client, who is currently one of the leading event companies in London & the UK. A rare opportunity has become available for an Events Manager for their flagship event space in the City.
As Events Manager you will provide support and guidance to the Unit Managers in running their operations, ensuring good client liaisons and developing client relationships, maintaining profitability and growing the current business.
You will be identifying and developing new opportunities and you will assist in the presentation and be able to inspire prospective clients with knowledge and passion.
You would also be instrumental in planning and opening new operations, setting budgets and monitoring all aspects of their development.
Salary & Benefits:
- £26,000 per annum
- Holiday Package
- Company Discounts
- Internal Promotions
- Uniform Provided
- Attend and represent the company at annual trade shows such as imbibe, restaurant show etc
- Enrolled on development courses within the company and external companies where possible
- Receives statutory H&S safety training to become a trainer, Trained on Risk Assessments
Experience & Skills Required:
You will need:
- To be experienced in both event coordination as well as the operational side
- An individual who possesses excellent organisational leadership & communication skills
- Demonstrate a strong financial background and commercial acumen
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Strong operational knowledge and experience
- Not to be restricted by hours
- Have a good hands-on approach
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
We are in a position to organise interviews immediately so if this sounds like you please email your CV to us today!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry