08 Oct 2nd / 3rd Line Technical Engineer
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_CLOSED
Company : Klaret Services (UK) Limited
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : , NW3
2nd Line Network Engineer – Mayfair – £43k
Mayfair based client seeks a 2nd / 3rd Line Network Engineer and Server administrator to join their existing team. You will be based from the London office, but may be required to attend other sites around London and the South East. This role combines 2nd and 3rd Line technical support as well as new technologies and fit out project work. Reporting directly to IT Manager and working within a team of 3.
- Provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line technical support to VIP’s, staff and visitors at Mayfair Office and across all sites.
- Manage / liaison with suppliers and 3rd party support companies and work through issues to resolution.
- Liaise with International offices to ensure consistency of technologies across office locations.
- Manage support incidents ensuring a high level of customer (internal and external) service.
- Work with other IT Teams to ensure users receive a consistent level of support for all their IT needs.
- Assist users with the installation, configuration, deployment and on-going support of computers, peripheral equipment and software.
- Manage a ticketing system for the update and customer feedback on raised tickets.
- Work to resolve technical problems with computerised equipment and software, in a timely fashion.
- To provide remote and telephone support for all aspect of the business (and staff) operating through London Mayfair office and other locations.
- To provide information and ensure the commercial sensative infromation is saved successfully to the necessary folder with the Document Management System.
- To update and store documentation within the Document Management System at Mayfair office.
- Manage and patch Windows 2012 r2 and Windows 2016 servers located at main office.
- Manage and liase with other IT Teams to ensure Firewalls are maintained and patched.
- Monitor and administer Firewall firmware (SonicWall, Cisco ASA, etc.).
- Administer and manage software (Windows, Office 365, Cisco, etc.) accounts for services provided.
You must have a good generalist skill set as there is a wide range of technologies you will be required to support. You will have previous experience of IT Networking (routing, switching), building infrastructure (cabling management, telco circuits, IT Room management). You must have Windows server experience across Windows Server 2012 r2 and Windows Server 2016. You will have a detailed knowledge of Exchange 2016 and Hyper V as part of Windows Server 2016. Administration of server environement is an essential element of this role. You will act as the administrator of telephone and mobile systems, Windows 10 PCs and PC applications (Microsoft, Office 365, AntiVirus, Sage, VPNs, etc). Ideally you will have experience of Document Management systems. Knowledge of Backup software (such as Veeam and ShadowProtect) and backup / restore operations are critical. Knowledge of Cisco infrastructure and configuration, virtual machines and audio visual systems is desirable.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!