08 Oct Assistant Head Butler -UHNW Household
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_CLOSED
Company : The Bird Group
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : , St johns wood, london, NW8
Assistant Head Butler Required for Private Family – London
Our Client is a high-profile family who live in beautiful house in St Johns Wood. We have been asked to find them an exceptional Assistant Head Butler to work within their household.
The ideal Butler will have experience of working within Private Households, Luxury 5 star Hotels and or Super Yachts working to very high standards. The family enjoy both formal and relaxed table service, so we are looking for a formal butler who can adapt to any situation. Reporting to the House Manager you will have a genuine passion for exceeding the Principle’s expectation at all times.
Salary + Benefits
- £45,000 per annum
- 29 days paid holiday
- There may be opportunities to travel with the family and work abroad.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- The Butler must have strong experience in table service.
- Wardrobe management is also highly desirable.
- A flexible attitude to work and the ability to multitask is also essential in this role.
- You are required to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, reliability and personal appearance at all times.
- Assisting the Beneficial Owner, her family and guests with their luggage on arrival and departure
- Assisting the Beneficial Owner, her family and guests with wardrobe unpacking, packing and arrangement
- Running errands for the Beneficial Owner, the family and guests or for a purpose related to the household
- Assisting in travel preparations for the Beneficial Owner, all members of the family and guests
- Taking special care of crystal ware, silverware, fine china and other home furnishings
- Weekly and monthly cleaning, care and maintenance of service areas and service items
We are in a position to organise interviews immediately.
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry