08 Oct Chief Engineer
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_OPENED
Company : Jura Global Management
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : Berkeley St, Mayfair, London W1J 8DZ, UK , Greater London, United Kingdom W1J 8DZ
Chief Engineer – UHNW Individual – London
Are you an experienced Chief Engineer with a can-do attitude and the flexibility to skyrocket your career?
If this sounds like you then this could be THE opportunity of a lifetime…
Our client is an UHNW individual with several luxury properties throughout Europe who is looking for an experienced Chief Engineer to oversee the properties and coheres with the Operation Managers at each property.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa £72,000
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- All travel and accommodation will be covered
- The perfect candidate will have worked as a Chief Engineer within 5 Star Hotels and luxury private properties.
- As a Chief Engineer you will have led major construction projects (5-star hotels/private estate) that require assembling and managing contractors, designers, and engineers.
- Ideally you will have worked in Spain & France (at least one of them) so you will know the standard operating procedures in each country.
- You will also be fluent in either French or Spanish – or at least some knowledge of either language.
- As a Chief Engineer you will be completely compliant with all Health & Safety rules and regulations and ideally have managed several large projects.
- You must have the right to work in Europe.
- Should be knowledgeable about all plant and machinery in such estates or hotels and experience in negotiating service contracts for all such plant and machinery.
- You will be based within the London office with travel to the properties on occasion.
- As Chief Engineer you will work directly with the Operations Managers of each site.
- Overseeing all projects throughout the empire.
- Reporting to the Director of Assets and coming up with ideas of how to cut cost and ensure the standards are of the highest quality.
- You will be able to set up critical path analysis for projects, ensure compliance with project timetable, keep a check on quality control aspects. Create snagging list and follow up rectification.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry