08 Oct Chief Engineer for an UHNWI
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_OPENED
Company : Jura Global Management
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : , Mayfair
Chief Engineer – UHNW Individual – London
Are you an experienced Chief Engineer with a can-do attitude and the flexibility to skyrocket your career?
If this sounds like you then this could be THE opportunity of a lifetime…
Our client is an UHNW individual with several luxury properties throughout Europe who is looking for an experienced Chief Engineer to oversee the properties and coheres with the Operation Managers at each property.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to between £60,000 – £70,000 DOE
- All travel and accommodation will be covered
The perfect candidate will have worked as a Chief Engineer within luxury 5 Star properties.
Ideally you will have worked in Spain & France so you will know the standard operating procedures in each country.
You will also be fluent in either French or Spanish – or at least some knowledge of either language.
As a Chief Engineer you will be completely compliant with all Health & Safety rules and regulations and ideally have managed several large projects.
You must have the right to work in Europe.
- You will be based within the London office with travel to the properties on occasion.
- As Chief Engineer you will work directly with the Operations Managers of each site.
- Overseeing all projects throughout the empire.
- Reporting to the Director of Assets and coming up with ideas of how to cut cost and ensure the standards are of the highest quality.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry