08 Oct Concierge – Luxury Private Residence
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_CLOSED
Company : Rhodium Residence Management
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : Belgravia, London, UK , Belgravia, London, UK
Concierge – Luxury Private Estate – Belgravia – £30k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Concierge to join this luxury Private Estate, situated in the prestigious neighbourhood of Belgravia. The property is set to redefine the benchmarks of design specification and service on a global level.
- As the very first and last team member that residents and guests interact with upon visiting, the concierge is responsible for welcoming residents and visitors as well as looking after their safety and comfort.
- Shifts pattern us 7:00 – 19:00 4 days on 4 days off
- Deliver unparalleled level of service in an intuitive and bespoke manner and be an ambassador for my client at all times.
- Build trustworthy, professional relationships with all residents and aim to exceed expectations when dealing with such requests as, but not restricted to, restaurant reservations, transportations, tickets for social events, etc…
- Assist with a detailed handover at the end of each shift to ensure continuity of service at all times
- Liaise with the Head Concierge, General Manager, Facilities Manager on any site and / or maintenance issues and follow up accordingly in a timely professional manner
- Wear correct uniform at all times and maintain impeccable standards of appearance, personal hygiene, behaviour and discipline
- Flexibility for this role is key and candidates need to be able to adapt to Year 1 as much as possible in terms of occupancy level and services/facilities available.
- Must have experience gained in ultra-high-end hospitality market, private residence preferred.
- Sound knowledge of London and local area.
- High standard of written and spoken English, additional language skills of benefit
- Full, clean and current driver’s license held for over 2 years
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £30,000
- 4 days on 4 days off
- 4 weeks holiday
- Employee incentives
- Pension Scheme
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UK’s finest properties. Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry