08 Oct Facilities Manager – Luxury Private Residence
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_CLOSED
Company : Rhodium Residence Management
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : Belgravia, London, UK , Belgravia, London, UK
Facilities Manager – Luxury Private Estate – Belgravia – £45k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Manager to join this luxury Private Estate, situated in the prestigious neighbourhood of Belgravia. The property is set to redefine the benchmarks of design specification and service on a global level.
The role is for an in-house Facilities Manager based on one development full time. The Facilities Manager will be expected to start on site pre-completion to oversee the commissioning process, build relationships with the contractor team and assist with the tendering of the planned preventative maintenance schedule. Post completion, the Facilities Manager will be expected to manage all scheduled and reactive maintenance throughout the year, manage all contractors on site and ensure the development consistently hits all maintenance and health & safety KPI’s and remains 100% compliant at all times.
- Work with developer’s head contractor to establish a defect and snagging reporting and rectification process
- Tour the property to ensure all plant and equipment is operational and manage any issues through to completion
- Be the first point of contact for any maintenance on site, residents or colleague’s requests.
- Ensure there is a 24/7 point of contact for out of hours emergencies (and personally attend if required), and ensure night team are properly trained to deal with maintenance emergencies and issues during their shift
- Run the annual PPM tender for their development
- Develop relationships with specialist sub-contractors
- Formally report on maintenance works on a weekly basis to GM and PM
- Assess RAMS and issue all permits to work for contractors accordingly
- Manage all contractors whilst on site, ensure they have access to areas required and hand back fobs/keys before leaving site
- 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Be from a building services or facilities management background
- Experience in managing contractors
- NEBOSH Managing Safely certification advantageous
- Ideally have a minimum NVQ Level 2 certification / HND in a building services related trade
- Have a good working knowledge of building M&E systems
- Have a good working knowledge of building technology used in super prime residential developments
- Good IT skills
- Engineering Degree/Diploma/FM or similar qualifications desirable but not essential
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £45,000, depending on experience
- Weekends off
- 4 weeks holiday
- Employee incentives
- Pension Scheme
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UK’s finest properties. Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry