08 Oct Head Concierge – Luxury Private Residence
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_CLOSED
Company : Rhodium Residence Management
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : Belgravia, London, UK , Belgravia, London, UK
Head Concierge – Luxury Private Estate – Belgravia – £50k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Concierge to join this luxury Private Estate, situated in the prestigious neighbourhood of Belgravia. The property is set to redefine the benchmarks of design specification and service on a global level.
- The Head Concierge will be the second most senior person on site after the General Manager and will manage the Front of House team
- Tuesday – Saturday working week.
- Ensure each team member delivers unparalleled levels of service for all residents and their guests and adhere to the Collection service standards at all times.
- Oversee and assist with residents’ requests such as transportation bookings (private cars, planes, helicopters), restaurant bookings and theatre bookings, referring any significant lifestyle requests to the General Manager and ensuring that the profile of each resident is updated continuously.
- Monitor, coach and mentor all members of the site team to maximise their effectiveness and ensure they perform to the best of their abilities and carry out their daily duties as required
- Conduct site team inductions, training, staff reviews and appraisals when required and in line with my client’s guidelines while ensuring that all employees follow property and company policies and regulations relating to fire, hazards, health and safety and security
- Ensure the punctuality and appearance of all employees, making sure they wear the correct uniform and maintain an exemplary standard of personal appearance and hygiene
- Act as an Ambassador for my client and constantly seek opportunities to increase profile within the London social scene and nurture and expand professional network accordingly.
- Must have Supervisor / Manager experience gained in ultra-high-end hospitality market, private residence preferred
- Sound knowledge of local area and London in general.
- High standard of written and spoken English, additional language skills of benefit
- Full, clean and current driver’s license held for over 2 years
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Sundays and Mondays off
- 4 weeks holiday
- Employee incentives
- Pension Scheme
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UK’s finest properties. Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry