08 Oct Head Gardener – Luxury Estate
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_OPENED
Company : Jet Support Services LTD
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : 83990 Saint-Tropez, France , Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Var, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, St Tropez 83990
Head Gardener – St. Tropez – £35,000 NET
Do you want to work in the amazing South of France on an incredible private property?
Great! As I am working with an UHNWI who is looking for a Head Gardener for their luxury 4-hectare estate in St. Tropez. You will be responsible for all the gardens, 3 dogs and 1 Gardener to assist you.
Salary & Benefits:
- Net salary of £35,000 (equivalent to £46,000) + overtime paid
- 1 bed Cottage included with en suite, drawing room & terrace plus all bills and amenities paid for – you will only need to pay for your food.
- Working on an incredible private estate in the south of France.
- 40-hour contract.
- Flight paid to go out there.
You will have worked on a luxury estate previously, ideally on a coastal location so you will understand the demands of a coastal garden.
The ideal Gardener will speak both English & French but one of the other will also be considered.
You will have a driving licence.
- Soil preparation and planting.
- Sow and protect the plants.
- Replace plants at the end of the cycle,
- Maintain lawns and lawn (mowing, treatments, roller passage),
- Maintain trees and shrubs (prune them for example),
- Evacuate and recycle green waste such as cut grass or dead leaves in particular,
- Maintain the tools and machines used for work such as motor mowers, tractors, leaf vacuum cleaners.
- Maintain the irrigation system and fix it when necessary,
- Suggest landscaping modifications and new plants.
- In addition to this there is also an element of dog keeping on site (feeding, applying medication, walking, visits to the veterinary, etc.)
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry