08 Oct Head Housekeeper -UHNW Household
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_CLOSED
Company : The Bird Group
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : , St johns wood, london, NW8
Head Housekeeper for UHNWI Family – London
Our Client is a high-profile family who live in beautiful large house in St Johns Wood. We have been asked to find them an exceptional Head Housekeeper to work within their household.
The ideal Head Housekeeper will have experience of working within Private Households, Luxury 5 star Hotels and or Super Yachts working to very high standards. The house is a large property and the family expect the highest standards of cleanliness throughout. Reporting to the House Manager you will have a genuine passion for exceeding the Principle’s expectation at all times and have a real eye for detail. This role will involve you managing a team of 8 housekeepers but will also be a “hands on role”
Salary + Benefits
- £43,000 per annum
- 29 days paid holiday
- There may be opportunities to travel with the family and work abroad.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing top level cleaning, laundry and linen service;
- Sweeping, scrubbing, mopping and polishing floors;
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fittings;
- Tiding up rooms;
- Cleaning bathroom and toilet facilities (like wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers);
- Emptying and loading the dishwasher;
- Washing dishes and cleaning kitchen according to agreed hygiene standards;
- Washing windows as scheduled;
- Sorting dirty laundry, changing bed linen, loading and unloading the washing machine and tumble dryer;
- Ironing and pressing clothing and linen;
- Emptying and cleaning trash containers;
- Maintaining all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition;
- Polishing silverware;
- Ensuring confidentiality and security of guest rooms.
- Ensuring the property is appropriately secured;
- You are required to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, reliability and personal appearance at all times.
We are in a position to organise interviews immediately. Our client is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible!!
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry