08 Oct Head Housekeeper – UHNWI
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_OPENED
Company : Ridley Management
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : London, UK , London, UK
Head Housekeeper for UHNWI Family – Highgate, London – £45,000
Our Client is a high-profile family who live in beautiful large house in Highgate. We have been asked to find them an exceptional Head Housekeeper to work within their household.
The ideal Head Housekeeper will speak fluent Russian and must have experience of working within Private Households with a background in Luxury 5-star Hotels and/or Super Yachts working to very high standards. The house is a large property and the family expect the highest standards of cleanliness throughout. Reporting to the House Manager you will have a genuine passion for always exceeding the Principle’s expectation and have a real eye for detail.
This role will involve you managing a team of 2 housekeepers but will be an extremely hands on position.
Salary + Benefits
- £45,000 per annum with paid overtime
- Working within an ultra-luxury property
- 28 days holiday
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing top level cleaning, laundry, and linen service.
- Overseeing 2 Housekeepers but this role is very very hands on.
- You must be able to speak fluent Russian.
- Sweeping, scrubbing, mopping, and polishing floors.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fittings.
- Cleaning bathroom and toilet facilities (like wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers)
- Emptying and loading the dishwasher.
- Washing dishes and cleaning kitchen according to agreed hygiene standards.
- Washing windows as scheduled.
- Sorting dirty laundry, changing bed linen, loading and unloading the washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Ironing and pressing clothing and linen.
- Emptying and cleaning trash containers.
- Maintaining all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition.
- Polishing silverware.
- Ensuring confidentiality and security of guest rooms.
- Ensuring the property is appropriately secured.
- You are required to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, reliability, and personal appearance always.
We are looking to organise interviews immediately. Our client is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible!!
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry