08 Oct House Manager
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_OPENED
Company : Tracey Kent & Steve Hoskins
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : Lostwithiel PL22, UK , Cornwall, UK PL22
House Manager/keeper – Private Countryside House
Our Client has a beautiful house based in Cornwall. We have been asked to find them a professional House Manager/keeper.
The ideal House Manager will have experience in working within a luxury boutique hotel and/or a private house previously.
Salary + Benefits:
- Salary circa £35,000/£40,000 DOE
- Accommodation can be provided at low cost
- Our client is keen to fill this position as soon as possible and can offer long term job security.
- Lovely family to work for
- Stunning area of the country to live and work in.
Key Responsibilities and Skill Set:
- You will liaise with the maintenance and garden team.
- As well as taking pride in the cleanliness of the house, you will also be required to run errands when needed.
- The perfect House Manager/keeper must be a very highly organised individual.
- You will be an intelligent and diligent individual who sees what the principle needs before they even know it,
- Assisting with the service at mealtimes.
- You will understand that Cornwall is a rural location and want to put down routes here.
- You will understand when to approach people and when not to.
- Providing top level cleaning, laundry, and linen service.
- Tiding up rooms, Vacuuming
- Washing dishes and cleaning kitchen according to agreed hygiene standards.
- You must be able to drive due to the location of the property.
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry