15 Nov Laundress/Housekeeper
Head Count :
Job Status : JOB_CLOSED
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : , Mayfair
Laundress/Housekeeper – UHNWI – Mayfair – £30,000
An exciting opportunity to join a luxury private house in Mayfair has arisen for a talented Laundress/Housekeeper for an UHNWI. Our client has a large family and very exclusive wardrobes which the perfect Laundress/Housekeeper will maintain.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa £30,000 DOE
- Travel with the family for maximum 6 weeks a year, all expenses paid.
- The opportunity to work in a luxury property.
We are looking for a professional candidate whose main priority will be laundry and wardrobe management, packing/unpacking suitcases. It would also be a bonus if the candidate has housekeeping experience but training can be given.
A professionally trained laundress with yacht/cruise ship or hotel as well as private household experience is preferable as the level of laundry expected is of an extremely high standard.
This is a live-out position, working five days a week (on a roster basis, some weekends may be expected) so it is imperative the ideal Laundress/Housekeeper can be flexible. You must also be willing to travel with the family if required for a maximum of six weeks per year.
Duties to include:
- Washing (also hand washing) steaming, ironing clothing and bed linens
- Organising all household laundry, folding and putting away in the correct places
- Small clothes alternations/repairs if and when needed – Large alteration can be sent out
- Keeping a detailed account of what is sent out for dry-cleaning
- Laundering of staff uniforms
- Wardrobe management of each of the family members closets – Sole responsibility
- Ensuring all allocated areas of the house are kept to the highest standards at all times
- Maintaining general cleanliness in service areas
- General cleaning, including vacuuming, polishing, mopping floors, stairwells and corridors
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry