08 Oct Live-in Private Chef
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_OPENED
Company : Professor John Kanis
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : Cobham, UK , Cobham, UK
Live-in Private Chef – UHNWI – Cobham, Surrey
We are working with an UHNWI who is looking for an experienced Private Chef for their luxury country residence in Surrey.
The Principle is very easy going and loves the finer things in life, they love fine dining meals and array of different cuisines, from Mediterranean, Pan-Asian to Classical French.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary £50,000 with a little negotiation for the right person.
- FREE live-in accommodation on site
- 5 days out of 7.
- FREE travel to France 3 x a year
The perfect Private Chef MUST have experience in fine dining restaurants and UHNW Residences.
As an experienced Private Chef, you must be flexible, reliable and most of all, a team player.
You will be an innovative and highly curious Private Chef who has a clear passion for locally sourced ingredients.
The Private Chef will have a drivers licence and have a small amount of knowledge of the French language due to liaising with suppliers in France.
- You will cook 90% of the time for just 1 person, but the Principle does like to entertain on occasion.
- Menu must be healthy but to an extremely high standard,
- The Private Chef will be required to travel 3 x a year with the Principle to France – 2 weeks at Christmas, 2 weeks at Easter and up to 2 months in the summer.
- The Principle only eats breakfast and dinner most of the time, unless entertaining.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry.