08 Oct Maintenance Manager -UHNW
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_CLOSED
Company : Klaret Services (UK) Limited
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : , Mayfair W1
Maintenance Manager – UHNW Individual – London
We are recruiting for an UHNW individual with multiple luxury properties in London and the home counties. Having a full UK driving license & access to your own vehicle is essential.
They are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager to oversee the properties, managing a team of 2 including an Assistant Maintenance Engineer and Engineer. You will be reporting to the Property Manager (UK).
Salary & Benefits:
- Package £50,000 per year
- 28 days annual leave
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Extensive company benefits
- Fantastic career opportunities
- The ideal individual will be a Maintenance Manager within a luxury 5 Star Hotel, Large Residential properties and/or overseen sites for a similar high-profile principle.
- IOSH or NEBOSH formal Health & Safety qualification highly desirable
- Minimum NVQ level 3 or City & Guilds Plumbing & IEEE Regulations.
- Mechanical or Electrical background is essential, as well as strong knowledge of plumbing, temperature controls & swimming pools.
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry