08 Oct Office Concierge
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_OPENED
Company : Klaret Services (UK) Limited
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : , Mayfair W1
Office Concierge – Mayfair Based Family Office
We are looking for an experienced Office Concierge to join this highly prestigious family office. As the Office Concierge you will be part of the Front Desk Team and one of the first points of contact for all visitors to the offices. You will give a 5 star hotel style visitor experience.
We are looking for a highly professional individual ideally from a corporate office/ luxury 5-star hotel background. This role will require relevant experience in luxury customer focused front desk roles. Your skills will balance client care, service focus with a ‘can do’ attitude with the presence to be the face of the office and a willingness to work solo initially. A high standard of spoken & written English is required with additional language skills beneficial.
This is a varied and challenging role where you will report to the PA of the Company Director.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Reception/ Switchboard duties
- Meet & Greet
- Administrative duties
- Responsible for deliveries & post,
- The security of the office including checking CCTV cameras
- Monitoring onsite maintenance issues such as repairs, upgrades, yearly checks and working closely with any onsite maintenance personnel.
- Health & Safety: act as H&S officer for the building, ensuring files are regularly updated in accordance with regulations; act as Fire Marshall for the building, facilitating regular fire drills in accordance with regulations.
- Ad Hoc task that ensure the smooth and seamless running of the office.
Salary & Benefits
- £30,000 per year
- 28 days paid holiday
- Working hours: Monday- Friday 9.00am-18.00pm
- Pension Scheme
- Superb Company Benefits
Our client is looking to fill this role by March 2021, so don’t hesitate send your CV today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry