08 Oct Private Chef – Private Household
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_CLOSED
Company : Mr & Mrs Kazakhstan
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : Weybridge, UK , Weybridge, UK
Head Chef Required for Private Family – Virginia Water £60k
Our Client is a high-profile family who live in a beautiful gated community in Virginia Water, Surrey. We have been asked to find them an exceptional Private Chef to work within their household.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within Private Households, Luxury 5 star Hotels and or high end restaurants working to high very high standards. You will be a Head Chef and or Senior Sous Chef. The family enjoy high quality cuisine and enjoy Italian, French, Thai and Japanese cuisine. As the Head Chef you will work on your own and be responsible for ensuring a top level of food is delivered at all times for breakfast, lunch and dinner for a family of 4.
Salary + Benefits:
- £55,000- £60,000 per annum
- Live in accommodation can be provided
- 29 days paid holiday
- There may be opportunities to travel with the family and work abroad.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- The role will involve working Monday to Half Day Saturday, so 5 ½ days per week.
- Breakfast is served at 7.00am and the dinner meal is served at 19.00pm.
- Paying attention to Beneficial Owner’s and her family members’ intolerances for specific ingredients and other special dietary requirements;
- You will be required to manage the shopping, including good out and purchasing the necessary ingredients.
- Creating menu items and determining food inventory needs;
- Acquiring ingredients not available in storage prior to the start of the day;
- Monitoring food budget and making sure that all supplies are bought within the set budget;
- Developing menu offerings;
- Making sure the kitchen meets all regulations, including sanitary and safety guidelines.
- You may be given additional and/or alternative duties from time to time at my discretion.
- You are required to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, reliability and personal appearance at all times.
We are in a position to organise interviews immediately. Our client is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible!!
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry