08 Oct Private Chef
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_OPENED
Company : JBG Family Office
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : Mayfair, London, UK , Mayfair, UK
Private Chef – UHNWI – Mayfair – Circa £80,000 but negotiable
We are working with an UHNWI who is looking for an experienced Private Chef for their luxury residence.
The family enjoys a variety of international cuisines, ranging from Japanese to Mexican, Middle Eastern, Thai, and contemporary European all at a Michelin star level.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa £80,000 but negotiable for the right candidate.
- Annual Bonus based on target goals & overall satisfaction of work.
- 5 days out of 7.
- 28 days holiday.
The perfect Private Chef MUST have extensive modern Michelin Star Restaurant experience with great knowledge of several different cuisines, all to a very high standard.
As an experienced Private Chef, you must be able to work around the strict dietary requirement of the family, create and craft recipes around plant based, healthy & clean cooking using the best seasonal ingredients; organic, vegan, raw to name a few.
You will be an innovative and highly curious Private Chef who has a clear passion for locally sourced ingredients.
- You will oversee 1 other Private Chef and will be responsible in the hiring of this person.
- Menu must be exciting with its variety, innovation and creativity and focus on light, fresh & clean flavours. Presentation is expected to be creative and appealing without being overly fussy.
- Cooking for a family of 4, lunch & dinner – when the children go back to school it will only be the parents for lunch time with some takeaway lunches to prepare on instruction.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry.