08 Oct Private Housekeeper
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_CLOSED
Company : Subina Syed
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : Northwood, UK , Northwood, UK
Live-in Private Housekeeper – Northwood, London – £30,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Private Housekeeper to join their beautiful home. They are a young family with two children and another on the way. The role is a Monday – Friday role but a degree of flexibility is needed. There will be a degree of nannying to the children.
Salary + Benefits
- £30,000 per annum plus free accommodation & food
- You will have your own floor with a room and bath room and full access to the family kitchen and food.
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 11:30am / 4pm – 8:30pm daily
- Overtime paid back with days in lieu
- Great family to work for.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing top level cleaning, laundry, and linen service.
- Sweeping, scrubbing, mopping and polishing floors.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fittings.
- Looking after the children when needed.
- Tiding up rooms.
- Cooking a meal once a week for the family.
- Cleaning bathroom and toilet facilities (like wash basins, mirrors, tubs, and showers).
- Emptying and loading the dishwasher.
- Washing dishes and cleaning kitchen according to agreed hygiene standards.
- Washing windows as scheduled.
- Sorting dirty laundry, changing bed linen, loading, and unloading the washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Ironing and pressing clothing and linen.
- Ensuring confidentiality and security of guest rooms.
We are in a position to organise interviews immediately.
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry