08 Oct Private Housekeeper
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_PLACED_AND_CLOSED
Company : Klaret Services (UK) Limited
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : , Highgate, London
Private Housekeeper – Luxury Private House
Our client has a beautiful house based in Highgate. We have been asked to find them a professional housekeeper who can work to a high standard, working in a team of 5 other housekeepers and reporting to a House Manager.
We have recruited for this family and house for over 10 years and this job would offer someone the opportunity to work in a great team, in beautiful surroundings and with job security. Our client is looking for someone looking for a long term role with secure employment. This is a busy occupied house so no one was on furlough during the pandemic.
The ideal Private Housekeeper will have experience of working within Private Households, Luxury 5-star Hotels and or Super Yachts working to very high standards. We are looking for a well presented, fluent English speaker with real attention to detail.
Normal Hours of Work
- Mon – Sun – Rota system – 5 days on, 2 off
- Live-out role
- Mixture of Day shift 9:00 – 17:30 or 12:00noon – 20:30pm
Salary + Benefits
- £27,000- £34,000 per year depending on experience
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Great family to work for.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing top level cleaning, laundry and linen service;
- Sweeping, scrubbing, mopping and polishing floors;
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fittings;
- Tiding up rooms;
- Cleaning bathroom and toilet facilities (like wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers);
- Emptying and loading the dishwasher;
- Washing dishes and cleaning kitchen according to agreed hygiene standards;
- Washing windows as scheduled;
- Sorting dirty laundry, changing bed linen, loading and unloading the washing machine and tumble dryer;
- Ironing and pressing clothing and linen;
- Emptying and cleaning trash containers;
- Maintaining all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition;
- Polishing silverware;
- Ensuring confidentiality and security of guest rooms.
- Ensuring the property is appropriately secured;
- You are required to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, reliability and personal appearance at all times.
We are in a position to organise interviews immediately. Our client is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible!!
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry