08 Oct Private Housekeeper/Cook
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_OPENED
Company : Mr & Mrs Milchan
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : , West Sussex
Private Housekeeper/Cook – Luxury Private House – West Sussex
Our Client has a beautiful house based in West Sussex. We have been asked to find them a professional housekeeper who can work to a high standard, working in a team of 2 other housekeepers and reporting to the Head Housekeeper.
The ideal Private Housekeeper/Cook will have experience of working within Private Households, Luxury 5-star Hotels and or Super Yachts working to very high standards. The house is a modern property, and the owners expect a high level of cleaning & service. We are looking for a well presented, fluent English speaker with real attention to detail.
You will need to have your own transport due to the location of the house.
Salary + Benefits
- £35,000 per year depending on experience with the chance to increase after a successful probation period
- Working every other weekend
- Nice working hours
- Pension Scheme
- Great family to work for
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing top level cleaning, laundry and linen service;
- You will need to cook for the family of 4 when the Head Housekeeper is off which will be 2 days per week.
- Sweeping, scrubbing, mopping and polishing floors;
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fittings;
- You will need to drive due to the location of the house
- Tiding up rooms and Vacuuming;
- Cleaning bathroom and toilet facilities (like wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers);
- Emptying and loading the dishwasher;
- Washing dishes and cleaning kitchen according to agreed hygiene standards;
- Washing windows as scheduled;
- Sorting dirty laundry, changing bed linen, loading and unloading the washing machine and tumble dryer;
- Ironing and pressing clothing and linen;
- Emptying and cleaning trash containers;
- Maintaining all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition;
- Polishing silverware;
- Ensuring confidentiality and security of guest rooms.
- Ensuring the property is appropriately secured;
- You are required to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, reliability and personal appearance at all times.
We are in a position to organise interviews immediately. Our client is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible!!
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry