08 Oct Private Housekeeper- Mayfair
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_CLOSED
Company : Aberconway House
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : Mayfair, London, UK , Greater London, United Kingdom
Private Housekeeper – Mayfair, London
Our Client is a high-profile family who live in beautiful large house in Mayfair. We have been asked to find them 3 exceptional Housekeepers to work within their household.
The ideal Private Housekeeper will have experience of working within Private Households, Luxury 5 star Hotels and or Super Yachts working to very high standards. The house is a large property and the family expect the highest standards of cleanliness throughout. Reporting to the House Manager you will have a genuine passion for exceeding the Principle’s expectation at all times and have a real eye for detail.
Hours of Work
- 5 out of 7 days weekly including weekends,
- 45 hours per week
- Morning Shift: 7.00am-16.00pm
- Afternoon Shift: 13.00pm- 22.00pm
- Monthly rotation, so 1 weekend a month off.
Salary + Benefits
- £30,000- £35,000 per annum
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent training & Career progression
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing top level cleaning, laundry and linen service;
- Sweeping, scrubbing, mopping and polishing floors;
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fittings;
- Tiding up rooms;
- Cleaning bathroom and toilet facilities (like wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers);
- Emptying and loading the dishwasher;
- Washing dishes and cleaning kitchen according to agreed hygiene standards;
- Washing windows as scheduled;
- Sorting dirty laundry, changing bed linen, loading and unloading the washing machine and tumble dryer;
- Ironing and pressing clothing and linen;
- Emptying and cleaning trash containers;
- Maintaining all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition;
- Polishing silverware;
- Ensuring confidentiality and security of guest rooms.
- Ensuring the property is appropriately secured;
- You are required to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, reliability and personal appearance at all times.
We are in a position to organise interviews immediately. Our client is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible!!
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry