08 Oct Private Housekeeper- UHNW
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_OPENED
Company : Klaret Services (UK) Limited
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : Sutton Green, Guildford GU4 7QW, UK , Near Guildford & Woking GU4 7QW
Private Housekeeper – Near Guildford
Our Client has a beautiful house based near Guildford & Woking. We have been asked to find them a professional Housekeeper who can work in a professional housekeeping team to a high standard. The role is Monday- Friday 8.00am-16.30pm but flexibility is required, and you will be required on occasion to travel to London to work in the Principle’s other houses.
The ideal Private Housekeeper will have experience of working within Private Households, Luxury 4 or 5-star Hotels and or Super Yachts working to very high standards. The house is a beautiful period property and somewhere with a unique history.
Hours of Work
- Monday- Friday
- 8.00am- 17.00pm (But flexibility is required including working weekends on occasion)
Salary + Benefits
- £30,000 per annum
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme & Company benefits
- Private Healthcare
- Great family to work for.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing top level cleaning, laundry and linen service;
- Sweeping, scrubbing, mopping and polishing floors;
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fittings;
- Tiding up rooms;
- Cleaning bathroom and toilet facilities (like wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers);
- Emptying and loading the dishwasher;
- Washing dishes and cleaning kitchen according to agreed hygiene standards;
- Washing windows as scheduled;
- Sorting dirty laundry, changing bed linen, loading and unloading the washing machine and tumble dryer;
- Ironing and pressing clothing and linen;
- Ensuring confidentiality and security of guest rooms.
- Ensuring the property is appropriately secured;
- You are required to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, reliability and personal appearance at all times.
We are in a position to organise interviews immediately. Our client is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible!!
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry