08 Oct Private Housekeeper- UHNW
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_OPENED
Company : Klaret Services (UK) Limited
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : , Mayfair W1
Private Housekeeper – Luxury Private House
Our Client has a beautiful house based in Highgate. We have been asked to find them a professional housekeeper who can work to a high standard, working in a team of 3 other housekeepers and reporting to a House Manager.
The ideal Private Housekeeper will have experience of working within Private Households, Luxury 5-star Hotels and or Super Yachts working to very high standards. The house is a modern property and the owners expect a high level of cleaning & service. We are looking for a well presented, fluent English speaker with real attention to detail.
Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday (But there will be the requirement to be flexible and work different shifts and cover some weekends)
- 8.00am -17.00pm
Salary + Benefits
- £27000 per annum
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Great family to work for.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing top level cleaning, laundry and linen service;
- Sweeping, scrubbing, mopping and polishing floors;
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fittings;
- Tiding up rooms;
- Cleaning bathroom and toilet facilities (like wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers);
- Emptying and loading the dishwasher;
- Washing dishes and cleaning kitchen according to agreed hygiene standards;
- Washing windows as scheduled;
- Sorting dirty laundry, changing bed linen, loading and unloading the washing machine and tumble dryer;
- Ironing and pressing clothing and linen;
- Emptying and cleaning trash containers;
- Maintaining all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition;
- Polishing silverware;
- Ensuring confidentiality and security of guest rooms.
- Ensuring the property is appropriately secured;
- You are required to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, reliability and personal appearance at all times.
We are in a position to organise interviews immediately. Our client is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible!!
Goldenkeys Recruitment:is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry