08 Oct Spa Butler – Luxury Private Residence
Head Count : 1
Job Status : JOB_CLOSED
Company : Rhodium Residence Management
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Industry : Private Household
Location : Belgravia, London, UK , Belgravia, London, UK
Spa Butler – Luxury Private Estate – Belgravia – £24k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Spa Butler to join this luxury Private Estate, situated in the prestigious neighbourhood of Belgravia. The property is set to redefine the benchmarks of design specification and service on a global level.
- Welcoming residents and guests accessing the spa/leisure area and looking after their safety and comfort.
- Working hours of 7:00 – 19:00, 4 days on 4 days off
- Offering them refreshments and assisting them with any requests or queries
- Organising all bookings for the training rooms and treatment rooms
- Booking external specialists as residents require, including personal trainers, beauticians, therapists and hairdressers
- Ensure all treatment and training rooms have been prepared in advance and cleaned immediately after use
- Keeping a stock check of all spa supplies (hand wash, hand cream, shampoo, conditioner, body wash as well as teas, coffees, fresh fruit etc.) and re-ordering through the general manager.
- Daily cleaning including changing rooms, communal spa areas and reception area and ensuring the spa is kept immaculate to a 5-star standard
- Check pool chlorination and temperature levels throughout the day
- Ensure the spa is continually compliant with health and safety regulations.
- Must have spa and high-end luxury back ground as well as housekeeping / cleaning experience.
- Knowledge of therapeutic treatments and therapies such as Aroma Therapy, Ayurvedic treatments, holistic and alternative medicine an advantage.
- High standard of written and spoken English, additional language skills beneficial.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £24,000, depending on experience
- 4 days on, 4 days off
- 4 weeks holiday
- Employee incentives
- Pension Scheme
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UK’s finest properties. Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry